TINTBIONIC GELMA 80
GELMA (gelatin methacrylate) is a versatile structural biomaterial used in 3D bioprinting. The precursor is the selected pharmaceutical pig gelatin with a hardness index of3000 Bl, sourced from a certified plant (PL). The presence of methacrylate groups allows crosslinking of the material under UV/Vis light in the presence of a photoinitiator. The degree of metacrylation of the material affects the mechanical properties. GELMA is a suitable base for formulations with other methacrylates. The degree of metacrylation was determined based on 1HNMR analysis.
- Degree of substitution: 70-85%
- MW 15-250kDa
- Colour: shades of white
- CofA (upon request)
- Product specification (upon request)
- Non-sterile product
- For laboratory/research use only (RUO).
- Lyophilisate storage: 2-8 °C
- A substance that is sensitive to temperature, light and moisture.
- Package: 2x500mg (1g)